Grid Connections: Your Experiences
As the leaders in second-life battery energy storage it's important that we understand the challenges that energy intensive users experience.
For UK located businesses we have a survey available at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CE_Survey2020
We would really value your views on the current energy climate.
All submissions will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 LoveToShop voucher, the T&C's below apply.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw; the requirement of entry is completion of the above mentioned Connected Energy survey.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 19:00 GMT 4 March 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on the survey
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 5 March 2020. The winner will be randomly selected.
7. The prize for the winner is a £100 LoveToShop voucher.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email, telephone or post by Friday 6 March 2020. The winners must claim their prize within 60 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The Promoter will use contact information e.g. email address and name, submitted by entrants, only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name in such publicity as updating this article and posting to Connected Energy social channels.
13. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15.The Promoter is Connected Energy Limited. Company number 07289730.
The Core, Bath Lane, Newcastle Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5TF
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.